We are currently looking for a proficient Program Coordinator to undertake a program management tasks under our Data Academy Project. The candidate will be in-charge to facilitate the effective management of programs, help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
The candidate is expected to be an organized and detail-oriented individual with a divine communication skills. If you have a passion to contribute to a better world of employment, let’s meet and discuss this exciting opportunity!
- Support planning and coordination of programs and activities
- Ensure the implementation of programs and activities
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
Key Skills and Capacities:
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position
- Knowledge of program management (logical framework, develop workplan, synchronize implementation activities and budget, reporting)
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills,
- Speaking and writing skills in english is a plus
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Familiarity on Evidence Based Advocacy and Labour issues is a plus
Seniority Level: Mid to Senior Level
Industry: Non-profit, Labour, Economy
Kirim Surat Lamaran, CV lengkap, dan tulisan essay singkat 1000 – 2000 kata tentang : “Gerakan Buruh di Indonesia” Kirim ke email@example.com, paling lambat 25 Oktober 2019 Info lebih lanjut di www.turc.or.id